love our little family

love our little family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Randomness~

So this is going to be an update on random pictures I just uploaded from my camera, I realized I should be taking more pictures of our fun times but here are a few!
This is Cierra trunk or treating on Halloween, we had fun trick or treating together and she got lots of candy! I love my little sister! :) 
Temple Square to see the lights! It was so much fun and we went to dinner at Texas roadhouse after, had me and Jeremy reminiscing about our Wedding luncheon. 



Oh so fun! Pretty Lights! I love the Temple! :)
Our Cute First Christmas Tree! :)

Our Christmas Loot picture! Jeremy is so thoughful and got me a new set of scriptures with my new name on them, that was one of my favorite gifts, along with a heart shaped ruby necklace and a very pretty bracelet.

Jeremy got a gun...well he got 2 of them, this is the muzzleloader, we also got a 22 from my parents for Christmas. 
Gingerbread house! 
Snowboarding last night at Brighton, I'm pretty legit ;) 

Jeremy is more legit than me and did jumps all night, sadly I didn't catch this one in the air and then my camera died and I was super bummed because we saw a porcupine in a tree and it was sleeping so awesome! And yes it was breathing so I know it wasn't dead! :) I love boarding and it was a lot of fun going with my husband to my favorite snowboarding resort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment