Just some updates!
Jeremy is going into Speech Pathology, he has to take audiology classes for that so I get to learn all about the Ear!
Jeremy got off early from work on a Friday so he surprised me with a cute date of tin foil dinners and smore's. We shot our new 22 we got for Christmas in the mountains and had a blast! It's always fun when Jeremy actually has a weekend night off.
Me sitting waiting for our Dinner to be ready
Jeremy was super excited to shoot at paper plate's in the mountains
This is my best friend's baby girl, I LOVE her sooo much! I'm so glad I've got to tend her a few times a whole weekend a few month's ago! She's is my favorite little girl and I absolutely LOVE when she call's me Aunt Andie, makes my whole day!
No comments:
Post a Comment