love our little family
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Love
So Jeremy had to work monday night and ALL day long (9;30 am to 1 am) on Valentines day sooo we had a cute dinner together on Sunday night, Jeremy got me the cutest white watch (I've been looking for one) and he got me some super cute earrings as well. Jeremy got a scope that he pawned off of his uncle... silly boys and their guns. Jeremy also wrote me the cutest note ever and I love when he writes me "notes of love". He gave it to me on Valentines day so I wouldn't feel lonely without him. (Don't worry I wrote him a note of love also) He is the best husband in the world and I never imagined I would be so lucky! Someday I'll actually get to spend Valentines with him...hopefully ;) I love Jeremy and when times are tough I'm so glad I have the most amazing man there for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment