We went up the Provo canyon today to go ziplining in the mountains!
It
was so much fun! There were 5 different zip lines that we went on, it
was really windy so we didn't get to go on the 6th one that they have.
Afterwards
we went to Dairy Keen in Heber City we love that place! (I love the
soda machines and the food) After that we went on the Heber creeper. It
was fun, they stopped and had some "robbers" come on board the train,
shooting guns and everything. (blanks of course) I sure do love our
adventures!





I want to go...give me info!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Sounds like a fun day.
ReplyDeleteIt's called Max Ziplines, we had a buy one get one free coupon, but some people we were with had a Groupon that made it a little cheaper than we got it even. I don't know if its still up? But it was a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete