love our little family

love our little family

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Fowkes Wedding 5-14-11

 This is us on our drive down.We stopped at a really sketchy gas station off the freeway. There was a sign on the door that said "Warning all employee's are armed" and it was really creepy inside...but we had fun taking pictures outside of it! :P



Mesa, Arizona Temple



This is how much fun Jeremy was having in the hot Arizona sun waiting for Picture's to be taken. Chips and a drink in the shade. Oh I love my husband!

Lindsay was SO beautiful! I loved her dress and her hairpiece. Her sealing was amazing and I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of it. Jeremy and I stayed at her house, which is super cute! I love her and Mike together, they are so cute and perfect for each other! Mike was really nice and VERY funny. My favorite part was listening to a song on Lindsay's phone that he made up lyric's too. 

 These are side view picture's because they are from my camera, Jeremy took them while the photographer was taking them.



I had to take picture's of Lindsay's Reception. It was so Amazing! They had a pasta bar, AND you could "pimp your own cupcake" It was so cute! All the decorations were so rustic and I just loved them! 



This is a shot of their Dessert Table
We had to leave a little earlier so I didn't get to see them cut the cake or leave, Jeremy can't stand Arizona heat and had heat exhaustion pretty much the whole time we were there. LOL except the day we stayed at Lindsay's to do his Paper. So we found out that we will never be moving to Arizona...and my favorite thing Jeremy said about it was "This really makes me not want to go to hell" Haha it was about as hot there as it ever gets in Utah...and we are having a VERY long winter...Still cold and rainy here so the drastic change did not help any. lol 

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I burst out laughing when I saw the one with Jeremy laying on the grass with chips and a drink. I just hope that wasn't the temple grounds! :) I remember your friend was super sweet, thats fun that she got married so soon after you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I'M MARRIED!!!!! Can you believe it?! I'm so happy you and Jer drove down and came to our sealing! So happy you were a bridesmaid too!! Hope you had fun!! Love ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete