Jer had fun taking pictures for his class with the a nice camera...and he took some AWESOME shots of our little trip, so I posted a lot of them! Some of the places were pretty scary to me....maybe not to his family...but like I told Cierra her "fear-odometer" is broken. LOL- I had a lot of fun though and we are all alive.
Had to ride through the waterfall...
This is the waterfall and Jeremy took some amazing pictures of it, I LOVE this one.
Pretty :)
The horsepower to brain ratio has been off for a while...
Hardcore Fam
Cierra can walk really fast (Jer did a good job of figuring out how to do this picture....although Cierra had to walk back and forth about 40 times. lol
Deep Fried Turkey
SOOOO GOOD!
Mysterious
Sexy Kiss
We are dorks and proud of it! :)
Cierra is a very artsy photographer- love the pics she takes! :)
Yes Snow on July 4th...we were pretty high up
WAHOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment