To Start off Our 1 year anniversary adventure weekend, we went fishing on Strawberry. Here are the tallies from the day: Andrea: 1 fish
Teri: 1 fish
Cierra: 3 fish
Dan and Jeremy: 0 fish (jer did reel one in...it's a debatable one on who's fault it is that it didn't get in the net...)
We all got pretty burned...except Teri who was prepared...lol It was a fun day fishing and it's Jeremy's favorite thing to do.
We went to Park City and stayed in a really nice hotel, and got to eat at a nice restaurant. We exchanged letters we had written to each other. Jeremy is the best husband I could have ever asked for. Both of our first sentences in the letter's said this "This first year of marriage has been the best year of my life"....awwww so corny yet sooo cute! I love Jeremy more than anything in the world, I love spending oodles of time with him and going on fun adventures and just sitting and recently we've been watching the office together. It's really fun to be able to spend time with him. We are so blessed to have one another. One thing I realized is how fast time flies. I can't believe it's already been a year. I am so grateful for the gospel and that I know with all my heart that Jeremy and I will be together forever and not just till the end of this life.
picture in the courtyard after dinner
Yeah...Jeremy looks angry (he's just being silly...I PROMISE!) lol
We were really some of the only people in the hotel, we were alone at the pool and everything it was pretty rad.
After we left the hotel we went to Midway to the crater to swim/snorkel. This is where Jeremy proposed to me Scuba Diving. It was really romantic and cute to go there. He is so thoughtful and sweet to me.
Don't mind the white legs...I think the water makes them look whiter....hahaha
YAY for ETERNITY! I love Jeremy and I love how hard he work's for us in school and at his job. He is truly amazing, he keeps me laughing and always is there to help me when I'm feeling down or stressed. He is perfect for me and I love him. I'm so glad we were able to get married in the Temple and be sealed.

No comments:
Post a Comment