love our little family
Friday, September 9, 2011
Our Cabin
Well it's fun to dream... We were at a crafts store for Jeremy's photography class, we were there for paint to paint the frames he was putting his pictures in for his class....And I got distracted by a cabin, we started shopping for paint for the cabin, we found the tree, bear, letter's for the roof, elk and cowboy boot...Jeremy really wanted a fish and the only fish there was as big as the bear so I told him I'd find him a fishy for our cabin. We painted it together over a few days and I don't know if he had as much fun as me, but I LOVED doing this project together. I went to hobby lobby and searched and found the fish, pole, it had a lantern and on the side (you can't see) there is a basket and a fishing net with another fish! Worth the wait I must say. Anyways, I love Jeremy so much and I'm so glad that he acted excited about this silly project and that we can do fun dorky things like this together! Someday maybe we'll build a real cabin together. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment