Capri is TWO years old today. I can't believe it and I am so happy she came to our family. She is so sweet and empathetic, stubborn, smart and just plain adorable!
She has been sick for about a week and a half with a low grade fever, lots of throwing up and not eating much. We've taken her to the doctor several times and now I'm sure she has an ear ache as she is screaming bloody murder and saying her ear hurts and holding it. But the doctors office won't prescribe and antibiotic until they see her again because as the nurse said (Who obviously did NOT look up her chart) to see if "your story is true or not" Ugh. I hate doctors and the control they have over stuff like this, I get that we don't want to overuse antibiotics but a week and a half of not keeping foods or liquids down, sleeping even less than normal and her fever thats constantly been 100-101. I'm not happy. Oh man tangent here....but it brings me to about two days ago when Capri was crying and sick and we were in her bed to try to take a nap and she looked at me and said "prayer mom, prayer" she took my hands together and said it again "prayer mom, prayer". She folded her arms and bowed her head while we said a prayer for her to get feeling better. She will say prayers over her meals, and at random times throughout the day. It's absolutely adorable and I know she came from Heaven. I have felt like a bad mom because I don't always set the best example of praying before every meal, but she has been helping to remind me that its important. She loves animals, making all of the different noises they make, she especially loves ssssssssss for snake and spider.
When Capri wants attention she says "miss you, miss you, hugga me, hugga me" It makes trying to work pretty hard but its super adorable. She has also been asking me to "fix it, fix it" since she is sick and has been good while we give her tylenol, I've only been giving one dose at night if she wont sleep but she takes it like a champ most of the time. She has been excited that it is her Birthday today even though shes been screaming half of it. She loves to pose for the camera, she says hi and thank you to everyone she sees at the grocery store. It's adorable. She loves to help clean up the kitchen counters, or "help" when we vacuum. Well I will write more later as she needs some help and is in my face. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment