![]() |
| Our little family in Paradise |
I absolutely LOVED our vacation to Hawaii. My dad paid for everyone and was so amazing to all of us the entire trip. Making sure we all did things we enjoyed and just making it happen. I will forever be grateful to him for the wonderful memories that we made there. We were able to play in the water, we had an amazing condo, a view of the ocean, a pool to play in and everything. It was so amazing. Jeremy and I were able to go scuba diving and we saw a lot of big turtles, and a shark. Capri LOVED playing "water games" and would ask first thing to go. She was very good on the flight to and back from Hawaii. I was really worried about all of the travel time but she did AMAZING. I was so proud of her. She loved making sand castles, looking for Shells and chasing the waves in the ocean with her daddy. Santa came to the pool at our condo on Christmas day and Capri was absolutely adorable yet still a little standoffish toward him. hahaha- we all loved the joke that Santa made his last stop in Hawaii and was taking his vacation here. The thing I miss most about living in Hawaii was the night sky with the moon reflecting on the ocean at night. Listening to the waves crash. It's the most soothing sound. I don't know anything more beautiful than the night sky in Hawaii.
We went deep sea fishing, shopped, went to flea markets, to an AMAZING restaurant that Cliff found on Yelp. Apparently that is all the rage when finding amazing restaurants. Cliff and my parents went to the top on the mountain driving and my mom about had a heart attack and Greg biked from the bottom to the top and back down again in a day. He's CRAZY but very fit. All in all it was amazing...even though the flight home we were all SUPER tired and a bit ornery. Who wouldn't be leaving paradise? LOL






No comments:
Post a Comment